Monday 8 August 2016

windows 10 and problems

I have so many things on the go at the moment I am rapidly getting dizzy. Upgrading to IEE11  and Windows  10 has given me problems and is really trying my patience - and I don't have a lot to spare.
I suppose I'll get used to it in time, but as of this moment I am not enamoured with it.

The new wip is progressing slowly, without problems other than me not concentrating on it as I should. My attempt to put Queen's Courier on Createspace as a paperback is proving problematical to the extent I'm wondering why I thought it was so easy the first time I tried it.

Even my pictures seem distorted in this new windows format, but  I shall plod on and see if things improve. Wish me luck! At least there is slight chance I might see Rafa playing tennis during this Olympic fortnight.

No comments:

More flames on the fire

  Occasionally I check for Book related news and  this morning caught a snippet that sent a shudder through me. It seems Omid Scobie, often ...