Wednesday 11 May 2016

Ann Cleeves

Coming late to the genre known as crime novels, I am definitely hooked by Ann Cleeves and her Shetland series. I've just finished THIN AIR and thoroughly enjoyed it. I wanted to race to the end to find out who did it, but I didn't want to finish the book - I wanted to go on enjoying it.

She has been writing for years and I've never noticed her. What a shame. But on the other hand, what a lot of enjoyable reading I have in front of me now I have discovered her! Amazon is already telling me she has a new novel out  - COLD EARTH. I won't be able to resist temptation for too long, and why should I?


No comments:

A worrying thought

  We have recently taken on a new satellite box which allows access to things like UKTV play and others. Scanning the offerings, I notice ho...