Wednesday 18 April 2012

BOOK TRAILERS

http://www.youtube.com/user/JENB211?feature=guide

Apart from the fact that I like making them now I've got Windows Moviemaker, are book trailers any good as a promotional tool? Now that I have my new book out, I'm wondering if I should make one for Reluctance.

 If you follow the link above, you'll see I have four trailers up for viewing, but I'm constantly surprised by the number of views they get. Not that they get a huge number, but that the book that sells the least has the most views.
Isn't that odd?  and to make it odder still, the title that has sold the most copies has the least number of views. This suggests that there is a direct and inverse principle operating here!

I'd love to hear your views, and how you promote your trailers, so feel free to leave comments here!

No comments:

A worrying thought

  We have recently taken on a new satellite box which allows access to things like UKTV play and others. Scanning the offerings, I notice ho...