Thursday 2 August 2007


I need sympathy today. I had a tooth out yesterday and feel under the weather. But quite by chance Anna sent out notification of a new site aiming to inspire writers. I took a peep and it looks wonderful so I've bookmarked it to go back later. Thanks Anna. I needed some inspiration today.


I've begun to take my late-Victorian novel apart, so that's what'll keep me going for a while, and I will surely need some inspiration to keep plodding away at it. Sadly the new books that was whirling around in my mind will have to go on hold for a little while. I don't think I'm one of those people who can jump from one story to another, but I might try it. I know Penny Jordan does it, and it should provide a valuable "other perspective" which should help.

No comments:

More flames on the fire

  Occasionally I check for Book related news and  this morning caught a snippet that sent a shudder through me. It seems Omid Scobie, often ...