Monday 16 April 2007

Author chat

I've had a good day today. My historical wip is virtually finished and the first 3 chapters are polished enough to send off as a submission. A synopsis and query letter tomorrow and it could be sent off. I'm pleased it's just about done, as I wanted to be free and clear of it by the time we went to France mid-May. Looks like I'm going to be on target!

I've asked three fellow British historical authors to join me for a chat on Joyfully Reviewed on Friday 20th April, so don't hesitate to follow the link and join in. We'll be kicking off around 2pm GMT, 9am EST in the US. Heaven knows what will happen, but the worst thing of all would be total silence!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chatting_with_Joyfully_Reviewed

No comments:

A worrying thought

  We have recently taken on a new satellite box which allows access to things like UKTV play and others. Scanning the offerings, I notice ho...