Sunday 18 March 2007


18th March, 2007
I started my writing diary on 10th November, 2006 and for a while I felt as if I was putting a message in a bottle and throwing it into the sea. Might be a long wait before anything comes back to me!
I started the blog over at Yahoo 360, so if you are interested, pop over there and see what happened between November and now. I think I shall maybe keep both running for a while, and see which I find easier to handle. The url below will take you there. Don't forget to check the pictures in the albums....

http://uk.blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-dphP5lUmcrJkVI_t8wLgBzwI

There'll be more here tomorrow!

No comments:

A worrying thought

  We have recently taken on a new satellite box which allows access to things like UKTV play and others. Scanning the offerings, I notice ho...